MUSIC: Dr Presh - Lock down | @breedgospel | @dr_preshofficial

Https://www.gospelbreed.blogspot.com

Dynamic singer, Dr Presh releases  new single titled LOCKDOWN with the reason to cheer up those locked up at home on lockdown giving them hope, that the covid 19, will go as ebola did. And also conveying the message of keeping safe, maintaining social distancing and  keeping all conditions that helps you stay alive.The song also has a message of warning to those using us to play using humans for practical.
Download and bask!!! 

ABOUT DR PRESH:
I am from Abia state, born and raised in Port Harcourt. I am a Christian, I love whatever that is good. I love music, dancing, being happy and i love singing. I started singing in school, 12years ago but had my 1st studio session, 2015. You can follow me on all my social media handles!!! 

No comments

Theme images by piskunov. Powered by Blogger.